Do you want to connect with your prospects, build a long-term relationship with your customers and increase sales conversion?
Then Bullseye! for Digital Marketers is for you!
From the framework, practical method and strategies to becoming better at connecting with your prospects and customers, Dave Halls covers every aspect in this online video course. You’ll get just enough - but no too much! - theory to help you apply the steps and strategies to your business immediately.
The university validated method that Dave teaches from applies to all media: web, video and audio. You’ll learn how to apply it when creating landing pages, writing emails and publishing blogs.
- Module 1: Introduction to the little-known but critical four elements of communication
- Module 2: The Bullseye! method – for all communication media
- Module 3: How to create amazing sales page using The Bullseye! method
- Module 4: How to create purpose driven emails using the Bullseye! method
- Module 5 (BONUS): How to write blogs that build long term relationships with your followers
In each business interaction, you need great communication skills to achieve your purpose. This includes:
- When writing emails?
- When writing copy for your website?
- When talking to potential customers or associates over the phone?
- When explaining to anyone how your product or service operates?
- When making notes in your CRM software against a particular prospect for future reference
Some people manage to get by with some of these activities without developing competent communication skills. But they are at a genuine disadvantage. They can only hope to be successful because they’re not working from a proven method.
Start connecting and building relationships with your customers today by learning and applying the skills from Bullseye! For Digital Marketers.
You will see more customers and business success as you implement what is been taught in this video course.
This course is based on the communication method from Dave Halls' book Bullseye! - Getting the RIGHT message to the RIGHT audience.
What you'll be learning is not only scientifically proven, but university validated and used to train incoming professors at the the largest college district in the US.
Increase your communication success rate
Critique your own communication
Structure powerful, targeted messages
Create landing pages that engage positive responses from your audience
Craft marketing emails that speak with your audience
Write blogs that connect and build relationships with your audience
International Communication expert, Author, Speaker, Media personality
Speaker, author and founder of "Make Today Great"
Business coach and professor